Tuesday, July 26, 2011

More videos!



Hi Everyone,

Sorry I haven't posted in a while...  here's an update:  Simone is getting BIG.  She is more and more alert everyday.  I love her quiet awareness - I've posted a video below from today where she seems to be staring at a telephone pole...she absolutely loves to be outside.  I think the strong contrasts between the bright sky and other objects is very appealing to her.   





Here is another video from a few weeks back where you can tell she is starting to focus on objects and reach out to them (I'm sure at one point in the video she's saying "OK Mom, now this is getting annoying!! :) )

1 comment:

  1. In the first video when Simone turns and looks at the camera.... well, lets just say I can certainly see the resemblance to her grandpa Dylla!

    ReplyDelete